CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

M.I.A.

Missing in action are the only words that can describe my lack of blogging over the past month.  Since my last post on February 2nd, I have been so busy.  One week during this 3 1/2 week lull, we were out of the country on a Caribbean cruise!  We couldn't have picked a better time to get away in between all the snow and freezing cold weather.  We visited Key West and Nassau and Freeport, Bahamas.  The kids had fun and I love creating family memories like this one.

Landry thought he was the star of the show.

Outside the casino


Landry was dressed up as a king after going to Camp Carnival.

Brynley hanging out in Key West.



Sun Bathing

Just like his Papa

Brynley loved the sand.

Add caption


It's a rough life.
 Landry came back with a love for big boats and lime sherbet.  Brynley came back with a beauty pageant wave after waving at everyone on the ship.  I came back with a broken camera!!!  To make a long story short, I had to save Brynley from a huge wave that overtook her and my camera got splashed in the process.  Does anyone know of a good way to fix a camera with water damage or a cheap place that can fix it?  I'm thinking I may just have to buy another one...oh well, I wouldn't trade the memories!

3 comments:

  1. This post made my day!!! I laughed so hard at the picture of Landry as a king! Such sweet pictures. My favorite of Brynley is the one in the blue dress! Precious! Miss you guys. I sent your shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to pick up Landry at Camp Carnival, the painted face completely threw me off and I laughed so hard too. Thanks for sending me the shirt! You should be getting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are great! Glad you had such a great time...some of my favorite memories are family vacations in Florida!

    ReplyDelete