CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gingerbread House & Striking Similarities

I decided that Landry was old enough this year to make a gingerbread house.  I have been looking for different ways to create fun traditions for each holiday and this is one that I had never experienced myself...I know I'm deprived :).  I quickly learned that it's not as easy as it looks, but Landry and I conquered it and he proudly placed each piece of candy with a little direction.  As I sat Brynley down by it to take a picture, she quickly scooped up a tree and popped it in her mouth.  She wasn't going to miss out on the fun either!


Last night, Brandon and I were looking through old pictures on our computer and we realized how much Landry and Brynley looked alike at 9 months.  The second picture is of Landry, but looks a lot like Brynley without a bow.

 
Looking through all the pictures made me realize how fast the kids have already grown up on me.  I am trying to remember to take time and cherish each and every moment.  Landry has been telling me randomly throughout the day "I wove you mommy."  It makes everything I do as a mother seem so worthwhile! 

I should be receiving my new camera today, so be looking forward to more pictures of the kids as I try to make up for lost time.  I decided to go with a Fuji Finepix camera after researching and finding a great deal on Amazon.  I hope I am pleased.  Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment