CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kiddy Updates

Once again, I have been absent in the blogging world for the past week.  I promise to get back into more of a routine after the first of the year and share more money saving tips with you.  Until then, I have a few random pictures of the kids to share with you.  I am loving my new camera, by the way.  It takes great pictures and has little to no delay between picture taking.  I am almost happy that my old one decided to quit on me!



My little Brynley is 11 months old today!  I have said this a million times, but I really don't know where the past 11 months has gone.  She is such a tender hearted little girl.  She is always smiling and laughing at her brother.  She is starting to pull up and walk around things.  I know that it will be a whole new world for us when she starts getting into things...especially for Landry!



Landry is talking my ear off and is so inquisitive about everything.  He is constantly asking me "what you doing mommy?" and "who was that?" as soon as I get off the phone.  It is so much fun to see him learn something new every day.  The second picture of him is his "mean guy" face.  I don't know where he comes up with these things!  He loves to read and play drums and ball. 

This will probably be my last post before Christmas, so I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  I hope you all are able to enjoy time spent with family and take the time to reflect on the amazing miracle of our Savior's birth!  Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment