Speaking of my love for traveling, here is a picture of Landry and Brynley on our recent trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico.
A great place to start with coupons is to just look online at A Full Cup and Coupons. Even if you don't want to commit to being an avid couponer, you can easily make your grocery list and then search for coupons on these two sites. I would highly recommend Money Saving Mom as a place to start just to get an idea of how I started and to learn about the coupon lingo.
Here is a random beauty tip for you. At my last eye doctor appointment, my doctor recommended using Johnson's Baby Shampoo to remove eye makeup. This may not be new to all of you, but it was new for me. Since I seem to have an over abundant supply of this from baby showers, I decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised how well it removes eye makeup and lives up to it's "No More Tears" tag line.
Welcome to my journey of random blogging!




YAY!!! I still need to try the baby shampoo. For some reason, I don't have it stocked up. :)
ReplyDeleteOooooo YAY for your new blog!!!! Props to Angie for finally getting you to do it! :)
ReplyDeleteI can not WAIT to hear more about couponing. I've dabbled a little here and there but am ready to get serious ;)
And totally agree with the baby shampoo...isn't it wonderful?!
Can't believe how big you babes are getting :) they grow too fast!
Woo Hoo!!! Way to go, Nichole!! Can't wait to read more. I'm so impressed!
ReplyDelete