It wasn't until about a year ago that I realized I was throwing away some money saving codes. Many of you may know this already, but all Pampers products have "Gifts to Grow" codes on them. They are printed on stickers found within your diapers or wipes packages.
You can create an account on Pampers and enter the Gifts to Grow codes. Your points will accumulate and you can redeem them for a variety of gift cards and items. I just recently redeemed some of my points to receive a 20 page 8x8 photo book on Shutterfly for free ($29.99 value)! Not too bad, considering it takes a matter of seconds to enter these codes in.
I will leave you with a couple of pictures of Landry and Brynley watching their TMX Elmo. It has provided hours of entertainment for both of them. Happy Friday everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment