CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Barber is In

Today was hair cutting day at our house.  You guessed it...I am the barber around here for my two boys.  One bad $15 hair cut for Brandon officially gave me the role of full time barber!  After coming home scalped, Brandon requested that I start cutting his hair.  I reluctantly agreed and went to Walmart and bought a set of Conair clippers and scissors for $29.99 similar to the one below.  Brandon had me convinced that I would have the clippers paid for after just two cuts and he wouldn't have to hassle with making an appointment anymore. 
Four years later not only am I cutting Brandon's hair, but I am also cutting Landry's.  I really don't mind it at all, especially when you total up the savings.  I figure a hair cut cost around $15 every month.  This totals up to be $180 a year per person.  That means I am saving around $360 a year just by cutting my boy's hair!  I'd say that I have more than paid for my cheap clippers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment