CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Garage Sale Finds

I think I have shared a little bit before about my love for anything and everything garage sales.  It wasn't until I had children that I realized how you can greatly benefit from someone else buying something new and barely using it.  One of the main things that I love to find on garage sales is toys.  I have found a lot of great deals on the smaller toys, but I think it's the larger toys that excite me the most.  A little disinfecting leaves the toys looking like new.  Just to give you an idea...here are a few of my finds.


Even though I can't take sole credit for this find (my aunt found it for me),
I got this Little Tikes Kenmore Kitchen for $40...retail price $149.99!

Step 2 table and chairs $10...retail price $54.99!
Imaginarium train table with battery powered train $50...retail price $229.99!
These are just a few of the many amazing deals I have been able to find on toys.  I can honestly say that I have only bought a couple of toys for the kids brand new and I usually get a deal on them when I do.  Kids go through stages of playing with toys just like they outgrow their clothes, so keep your eye out for some great savings at garage sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment