There has been a buzz of fun activities for Landry over the past week around here. Last weekend, we went to a local fair and Landry enjoyed riding rides and watching the parade. Let me rephrase this...he enjoyed riding only if we could ride with him (especially the Ferris Wheel and Carousel) and he loved the abundance of candy that was thrown to him at the parade. Brynley loved watching the parade and was in awe of all the lights at the fair.
We also visited the zoo this week. Landry was amazed by the monkeys, elephants, and giraffes. He really enjoyed feeding the cow and goats at the petting zoo. Brynley thought the goats were funny until one of them sneezed and scared her. She has such a tender heart!
Who knows what fun this weekend will have in store for us. I'm hoping to have time to post a few money saving tips this weekend. Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!
New Blog Coming...
10 years ago










SO CUTE!!! I love that you and Brynley matched! She is getting so big. I can't wait to see you all - hopefully sooner than later!
ReplyDelete