We had a leopard/zebra print theme for Brynley's first birthday and invited family and a few friends to enjoy the evening with us. Brynley had a lot of fun eating her cake and opening presents (the few that Landry allowed her to open). Here are a few random pictures from the party.
 |
| My little princess. |
 |
| I wish I could claim the cake decorating... |
 |
| She wanted the cake really bad! |
 |
| So much anticipation... |
 |
| The birthday girl! I did make her tutu...pretty proud of it since I am NOT crafty! |
 |
| Look at the damage she has done. |
 |
| Happy Birthday!!! |
 |
| Brynley and her new bank. |
 |
| Attempt at a family picture... |
We have been blessed with two healthy children and such an amazing godly family and group of friends to support us. As I look back on this past year with Brynley, all I can do is thank God for the beautiful baby girl that he has formed her to be.
Had such a great time!!! She is SO adorable! We need to have a tuto and bow making day. :)
ReplyDeleteONE!?! Wish we could pause time till we see those babies again! Beautiful party!! I would love to know how you made that cute tutu. I have a certain three-yr-old that would go crazy for one (or four) of those! We miss you.
ReplyDelete