I am going to start sharing random coupons and deals that I find as I browse various blogs. I realize that many of you are in to following the coupon blogs, but at the same time many of you are not aware of the good deals to be had out there. There is a
$1/1 Kraft 2% Singles available (thanks
For the Mommas). I always try to print any Kraft coupons that become available because they seem to be few and far between. When paired with a sale, you could get a great deal on cheese. I don't know about you, but I can never seem to have enough cheese bought up!
For those of you with children, there is a great deal on Parent's magazine (thanks
Common Sense with Money).
Barnes and Noble is offering a subscription for $9.97/year, but when you type in code
K9B9J4H at checkout, the price is dropped to $1/year. I already receive Parent's magazine and love it. There is often a 20% off diapers coupon from Amazon included, along with several other baby coupons.
Lastly, can you believe that my little baby girl is going to be 1 on Saturday? If I have said this once as a mom, I have said it a thousand times...where has the time gone??? I will be sure to post pictures of her birthday party next week. Here she is as a precious little newborn...so incredibly tiny!!!
Oh she is seriously so tiny!
ReplyDelete