CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Long Lost Friends

We were blessed with the Lambert family's presence at our house this past weekend.  I only refer to them as long lost friends because we only get to see them a couple times a year.  This is that family that makes me feel old because their oldest son Caleb is 9 years old now and I can still vividly remember Brandon and I babysitting him when he was just a baby!  Their kids are so sweet and Landry had a blast playing with them.  We went fishing, swimming, and to Incredible Pizza.  I did manage to get a few pictures of our fun. 
My one attempt at a group picture of all 6 children (including mine).  Caleb (9), Aly (7), Jacob (4), Anna (3), Landry (2), Brynely (6 months).
 Three beautiful girls
 Beautiful Aly and Brynley
Anna and Landry
Jacob, Anna, and Landry

Caleb managed to elude my camera most of the time.  I can't believe he is 9!
We can't wait to see them again.  We are so thankful that God has blessed us with such amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment