First and foremost, one of my favorite places is Sam Moon. For those of you who have never been there, it is a purse and jewelery lover's paradise. I could spend hours in there looking, but this year I was toting Landry and Brynley so I had to make a quick run through. Everything is so organized and it is a great place to do Christmas shopping. One of the greatest things about it is that there is a great price range and almost everything is very reasonably priced. This year I found some really cute bows for Brynley and I was able to get a few Christmas presents.
Another one of my favorite places to go is Ross. It is kind of like a TJ Maxx or Marshals, but I have always had a lot more luck there. It is not always one of the most organized places, but if you are willing to dig a little you can usually come out with some good deals on designer brands.
The next couple of places I love are all over the place, but for some reason we don't have one near us. Super Target...need I say more? Not only is it a coupon lover's dream, but I realized just how much more of a selection they have of everything. I love Target!
And last but not least, a Sonic on the mall food court. Of all the fast food places that come and go on our mall's food courts, why not Sonic? I always seem to get thirsty when I go shopping and if only I could get a Vanilla Dr. Pepper without having to leave the mall.
I will continue to wish for these things and will be grateful for no traffic jams and no Texas heat! Does anyone else share my likes?





YES to all of your likes!!!! Plus I would throw IKEA in there if I were you :)
ReplyDeleteMy only dislike about the stores is the no stroller rule that Sam Moon has...boo.
And YES I hate the traffic and the heat. So ready for it to cool down a bit!
Glad you guys had a great time :)
Believe it or not, I have never been to IKEA but I have heard great things about it. Thank goodness Sam Moon only had the no stroller rule on Saturdays or I might as well have not went! I think that is even a little extreme.
ReplyDelete