CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Early Christmas Present

I am so excited about the great deal I just received, so bear with me if I sound overly enthusiastic about it.  I know that I have promised to share with you guys some money saving tips.  Well, here is a great one just in time for Christmas!
I recently blogged about Shutterfly Christmas Cards and all the new designs they have to offer this Christmas.  Truth be known, I do love Shutterfly.  However, I was doing somewhat of an advertisement through them because of a blog post I stumbled across on Stretching a Buck.  For my fellow bloggers out there, just follow the Stretching a Buck link to an amazing Christmas card deal through Shutterfly.  As part of a promotion they are doing for bloggers, you will receive 50 free photo cards just for following the instructions on the link above.  I know it sounds too good to be true, but believe me it works!  You do need to allow a week or so to be approved, write a post about Shutterfly and receive your free code.  Just make sure to follow the instructions on the link and through the emails you will receive from Shutterfly.  It is so easy.  I chose the following Christmas card priced at $2.39 each in the 5x7 flat stationery option.


Times $2.39 by 50 and my total came to $119.50 plus tax and shipping.  After entering my code for 50 free cards...I paid only $8.61 for tax and shipping!!!  I would advise you to jump on this deal now if you are interested so that you can be sure to receive your cards in a timely manner.  I mentioned earlier how I love Shutterfly...after this deal I really love Shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment