CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pamida Pulls Through

Well, it proved to be another eventful coupon weekend for me.  I can't believe there have been two coupon events in a week without having to leave town!  I left Pamida with a cart load of great deals after the Triple Coupon event.
Once again, let me break it down for you since it's hard to see what all I was able to get.  The total price before my coupons was $217.27 (keep in mind this is Pamida prices, not Walmart...but either way I was able to come out way on top).

6 Idahoan potatoes
4 Kellog's Nutri-Grain bars
2 Smucker's jelly
2 Pamper's Kandoo wipes
4 Ziploc bags
2 Blistex chap stick
1 Carmex
5 Reynold's aluminum foil
4 Nestle chocolate chips
2 Glade air freshener
1 Garnier face wash
3 travel-sized Johnson's baby shampoo
2 Arm & Hammer baking soda
2 Miracle Whip
1 Planter's cashews
2 Betty Crocker frosting
2 Betty Crocker cake mix
2 Green Works dish washing soap
1 Dawn dish washing soap
2 travel-sized Degree deodorant
1 Puffs tissue
2 Cheerios
2 Reach toothbrushes
1 Oral-B toothbrush
1 CoverGirl blush
1 CoverGirl lip gloss
1 CoverGirl pencil sharpener
2 Garnier conditioner
1 Garnier shampoo
2 Febreeze air fresheners
1 Chloraseptic throat lozenges
1 Glade candle holder
1 Garnier hair putty
1 Garnier hair spray
1 Garnier spray gel
1 Suave deodorant
1 Crest toothpaste
1 travel-sized Olay body wash
1 travel-sized Tide

That is 73 items total for...$23.20!!!  I saved $194.07!!!  Break it down by cost per item, and it averages out to be $.32/item.  Either way you look at it, I got some amazing deals. 

For those of you interested, I am going to be putting together information to possibly teach some coupon classes at my church sometime in the near future.  When I compile all this information together, I will be posting information on here for all of you.  I started out with some suggested blogs from a friend and look where it has taken me!  The sky is the limit...or maybe when your cabinets are stocked full!!!  I hope everyone has a great week ahead of them.  God bless!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Girl, seriously you are amazing! Let me know if you decide to teach classes...I might have to make a roadtrip for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again!!! :) I am in awe of your couponing skills! And your layout still makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. Lauren, I will be sure to let you know if/when I decide to teach some classes. Angie, thanks for the assistance in changing my layout. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do your coupons come from? Sunday paper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get the Sunday paper and All You magazine (it's only found at Walmart or you can get a subscription). I also get a lot of coupons online on coupons.com and various other sites.

    ReplyDelete