Summer Fresh is having Double Dollar Days this Sunday through Tuesday...meaning they double coupons up to and including a $1. When I found this out last Wednesday, I immediately began going through my coupons and planning out my trip. I headed to Summer Fresh early Sunday morning before church armed with my large stack of coupons. I split my purchases up into two transaction because I had 2 $5 off $50 Summer Fresh purchase coupons. Here are a few pictures of all my loot.
Since it's kind of hard to see what all I purchased in these pictures, I will break it down for you by the items and the price I paid per item before coupons
1 pkg. mini Oreos ($1.99)
1 pkg. mini Nutter Butters ($1.99)
4 pkg. Cheese Nips ($1.99)
2 pkg. Mentos gum ($1.19)
1 gallon skim milk ($2.89)
1 gallon 2% milk ($3.65)
1 Lysol toilet bowl cleaner ($2.29)
1 Lysol antibacterial wipes ($2.29)
1 Lysol kitchen cleaner ($2.29)
2 Renuzit air fresheners ($1.29)
5 rolls Bounty paper towels ($1.09)
2 Snuggle fabric softeners ($4.31)
1 Jimmy Dean sausage links ($2.49)
1 Jimmy Dean sausage patties ($2.49)
1 pkg. thin bagels ($1.00)
2 bars Olay soap ($2.89)
1 Secret deodorant ($1.55)
2 Fresh Gourmet salad toppers ($2.29)
4 Eggo waffles ($1.50)
1 box Honey Nut Cheerios ($2.50)
8 pkg. Libby's fruit cups ($2.00)
4 boxes Kellog's fruit snacks ($2.00)
1 box Nestle cocoa ($1.00)
1 pkg. Kraft marshmallows ($1.09)
4 snack size chips ahoy ($.49)
4 cans Red Gold rotel ($1.19)
6 cans Red Gold diced tomatoes ($1.00)
1 pkg Dole romaine lettuce ($1.99)
1 Colgate toothbrush ($2.57)
1 Colgate toothpaste ($1.50)
3 Crest toothpaste ($1.50)
2 Reach dental floss ($1.39)
Total before coupons....$135.87. And after coupons.........
$21.56!!!
That's right I saved $114.31 and got all of these groceries for $21.56!!! I love coupon shopping.
New Blog Coming...
10 years ago


Wow! Way to go girl! I'm still learning, but I'm not sure I'll ever get to that point! That's incredible!
ReplyDeleteI think I need to hire you to be my personal coupon shopper. :) LOVE it! Can't wait for this weekend!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so seriously... PLEASSSSE post on how you do your couponing! EVERY detail! I find it to be so confusing!
This is just way too awesome! :)
I am working on putting together a "how to" coupon info session...there's just so much to share I am having a hard time condensing it all!
ReplyDelete